Short breaks in the Covid era
Ten Reasons to book a self catering short break in Torquay even in the era of Covid 19
- For guests concerned about their own welfare, self catering offers the opportunity to have a break with no worries about social distancing.
- For guests who are tired of being told what to do and of being caught out by changing rules, it allows you to have a break on your terms.
- Restrictions have changed access to attractions, restaurants and bars but they are still open and in these quieter months it is easier to gain access to them.
- With miles of coastal walks and easy access to Dartmoor, it's possible to escape the stresses of Covid and enjoy life in the fresh Devon air.
- Booking accommodation direct means that you can opt in to Booking Protect refund protection which means should you or a family member fall ill with Covid you can claim the cost of your trip back. The same is true if you are forced to self-isolate.
- Booking Direct also means that we guarantee that in the event of a lockdown preventing travel, we will allow deferrals of bookings for up to 12 months.
- Last minute discounts are available on all accommodation booked direct seven days before arrival.
- In most of our properties you can bring your four legged canine friend with you.
- By taking a break in the UK you will be doing your bit to support local jobs and businesses.
- Self catering breaks offer great value for money and much more space than breaks in hotels.
Find out more about our self catering apartments in the centre of Torquay
Book your Christmas and New Year break in Torquay and celebrate the end to a difficult year. Enjoy all that south Devon has to offer all year round.
Late deals and discounts are avalable all year. Book direct for the best possible rates. Click here to find out more.
2020 will always be remembered as the year of Covid 19 but even in the midst of all the madness there are good reasons to get away and have a break by the sea.